Is it Christmas yet?

It's at this time of year that I start to get excited for Christmas.

Yes, I know that makes me about 10, but every year I feel anticipation for the chilly mornings of December, being snug, eating yummy food, pretty lights and decorations every where, and of course, presents!  That's the giving, and yes, receiving them!

This means I'm the awful person looking at Christmas decorations, and the equally awful (ly excited!) person opening emails with 'christmas bedding' as the title!

The ones that caught my eye were Scandi-style



and a bit more patterned.


  The next question is, at what point can I hope that my other half doesn't notice the Christmas bedding.....

I didn't spot bedding when I was shopping the other day, but I did find Christmas ornaments!



I think the shops and I both have a thing for snowglobe decorations this year, because look at all the pretty things I've found (I have bought some of them already!)  This beautiful Christmas tree in green or in red!

and there really is bits of white stuff in there that you can make fluff around!  No water, so it won't fall, but still a lot of fun!  And your eye are not deceiving you - they are slightly flat at the bottom!

The next isn't in a snowglobe, but I think it's awesome anyway!



telephone box that I really want to buy and then paint TARDIS blue!

The next really are little snowglobes!



I really like the small christmas tree!

Continuing the snowglobe theme, a Santa in a glass dome!

I really do like Santa ornaments! So much so that I found another Santa decoration!



Hot air balloon Santa, who I think wants to be steampunked a little!

And now I've matured (for the moment!) and I think this Art deco snowflake is lovely!

I though this next one was adorable!


It's a cozy house that lights up!  Cute!

And then this last one, I just want to have them for any time of the year!

Because who doesn't love some art deco style bugs?

I'm sorry if you don't like people who talk about Christmas before December, but there's some things that you know will sell out quickly (like the first little trees!) and so you just have to start browsing earlier... at least that's what I'm telling myself!

Comments

Popular Posts