Recent Reads: Creative Journalling by Renee Day

My review: 🌟🌟🌟🌟


Creative Journaling is a guide to layouts for bullet journals (called dot grid journaling here), junk journals (when you use left over ticket stubs, pages from books and so on to make a journal), mixed-media journals (when you use paint, hot glue guns, and other things to make an artistic journal), and travel journals (making pockets to put tickets and so on).

I use a bullet journal, but I hadn't seen how to set up any of the others, and so this book gives you clear instructions for how to set up all of these, and make it your creatively.  

I enjoyed the different layouts for the bullet journal, as that's what I will probably mostly take away from it, although the travel journal is something I've always wanted to do, so seeing the suggestions here, hopefully I'll be inspired to make something next time I'm planning on travelling!

Lots of clear instructions and lovely photos, along with a list of resources and explanations!  This is a great introduction to journaling!

Creative Journaling was published on 14th January 2020,  and is available to buy on Amazon  and on Waterstones.  I've found a link to where you can search for local bookshops, including independent!

You can follow Renee Day on Instagram, or through her website.

If you're interested in other resources for Bullet Journaling, have a look at my review of The Bullet Journal Method by Ryder Carroll.  

If you're inspired to do crafty things, then have a look at Crafting Cute: Polymer Clay the Kawaii Way by Dani Banani.

You can also visit The Handmade Fair with me!

I was given this book for free in return for an unbiased review, so my thanks to NetGalley and to Quarto Knows (the publishers) for this book.

Check out my GoodReads profile to see more reviews!

Comments

Popular Posts