Valentine's Day pretties

As Valentine's Day is coming up, my email is full of all the things that companies think we should give each other.  Some of it is a bit too much even for me, but some of it I think is fabulous, and I wanted to share!

The item that started this post in my head was this heart bag by Radley that they emailed me about a couple of days ago, and I saw in another email this morning!
It's so cute!

I've been described as a bit of a magpie, so there has to be jewellery on my list of lovely things!

This bee necklace by Alex Monroe looks so real, as though a bee has settled on your décolletage (love that word!).

And the romantic in my needs more hearts on this list, and so I fell for these little heart earrings in rose gold.

Whilst the above are lovely, there's always a part of me that wants something fun (though I'm not sure anyone who carries around a bag in the shape of a heart can ever be called boring!) and so I found dinosaurs in love socks!

And I'm afraid that means I'm back to jewellery, because I adore Tatty Devine, and they have some lovely ideas for Valentine's Day!


And how about a little reading of what other people think about love?  There's Love Poems from Penguin 

I always feel like I should read more poetry!

Or we can follow Carrie and Mr Big from Sex and the City's example, and read Love Letters of Great Men!


But a little self love with Dita Von Teese's book, Your Beauty Mark won't go amiss!


I hope this has been entertaining at least, or maybe I should say, it's kept me entertained!







Comments

Popular Posts