Glow Tonic from Pixi review


When we got married last year, I had my makeup done professionally, which was very nice, but it was heavier makeup than I'm used to and so when I looked in the mirror, I suddenly noticed a lot more lines around my eyes than I'm used to.



So, I did a stupid thing, and the week before the wedding, I tried out some different skincare things, one of which I was allergic to.  And when I say allergic, I mean red face and very irritated bits.  I went to ask a pharmacist what was wrong, who took one look, and said allergic reaction, and suggested Benadryl, 3 times a day.



Anyway, that's all a precursor to say that I became more interested in skincare (and no, I didn't try anything else new until after the wedding!).  


I found Caroline Hirons, who posts on youtube and instagram, and is hilarious and very down to earth, and she lead me to Pixi's Glow Tonic, which is really what I wanted to talk about!
Here's a close up of my skin from November 2017

I had a facial (my first one ever) before the wedding, and the beauty therapist pointed out all of the little bumps I had over my face (and neck), and suggested I book in for a more serious facial to help with those.  I didn't, but that was because I decided it was too late to try that, and I didn't want anything else messing up my skin.   

If you have a look at the photo, you can see how bumpy my skin was.










It did make me think, though, and I decided I'd try something to see if it would work, and I remembered Caroline Hirons had mentioned Glow Tonic as being good.

And I have to say, she was right!  I started off with a small bottle of the Glow Tonic, just to see what it was like (slight flashbacks to having a red puffy face), and started using it twice a day.  

And a close up of my skin in April 2017
After a week or so, the skin on my face felt smooth for the first time, and it was that moment of 'oh, this is how it should feel!'

You can actually see the difference in the photo from April!  I'm a very happy convert to using Glow Tonic, and this is something that I can't see me stopping using any time soon!

If you have a similar problem, then I can highly recommend Pixi Glow Tonic!  You can see what a fan I am for how big a pot I've gotten recently!



Comments

Popular Posts