Blogtacular and Indie Rollercoaster

Blogging is one of those things that I've gone back and forth on, as you can see in the dates that this blog goes back to, without a lot of consistent posts, and I think my problems have been that I didn't think I had anything to say, that I wasn't good enough, and that I'd put in a lot of work and not have anything to show for it.

Those things are all still true, but I believe in improving myself, and this might save me from evening classes, so I've signed up for Blogtacular this year (and it's next weekend!), which is something that definitely inspires imposter syndrome, after all, my blog isn't big, and I am scared of being thought to be trying to say I know what I'm doing when I really don't.  

But this is exactly one of the things that Blogtacular is there for, so I'm thinking I should go for it.  Why not!

I've also signed up to the rollercoaster of running an indie business, which is another way of looking improving my blogging.

It's a 3 month programme, with June being about indie business, July being about social media, and August about finding your tribe, so I'm really looking forward to it!


This is the welcome pack for the Indie Rollercoaster.  I'm loving all of the rainbows!

So, my thinking at the end of this is why not explore different things, and find something that interests and excites you!

If you want to sign up for Blogtacular yourself, there's under 20 tickets left, and you can click here to join in the fun!


Comments

Popular Posts