Hair update aka bring back the mermaid hair!

My hair was getting less blue, and more green, with lots of roots, so I decided to do something about it.  I wanted less dryad and more mermaid!

I tried to bleach my hair on my own, to begin with.  Not the best move!  My fringe and parting were bleached well, but the back.... not so much!

My attempt didn't go so well!

And so I roped in my other half to help me!

It went much better with someone else doing it!
As you can see - he did a pretty good job with the bleaching, considering that's the first time he's every done anything like this!

And then I went over it again with blue!

I've realised that I quite like it when my hair is teal covered - the blue is now feeling a little too strong (hurrah for bleached roots, though!)  I found teal easy to wear with different colours, whereas the mish-mash of colours that my hair is currently is a little harder!

But I'm not ready to go back to brunette yet!  The next colour adventure might be a dark blue... or green, since that seems to be where my hair wants to go!

Comments

Popular Posts