Jingle Bell Necklace Workshop at Tatty Devine


I recently went to Tatty Devine, to make a bell necklace at one of their workshops with my sisters.  

This was my second workshop that I've done with Tatty Devine - the first one was the lobster workshop, which I'm going to put up a post about soon!




It was lots of fun, and you come away with a professional piece of jewellery, which I adore!  And you know that none of the links are going to come apart as the 2 people who run the workshop will check all the links for you, and are really helpful when you get stuck!

I really love that you get to put together the acrylic pieces - in this case, you can choose between three colours for the bell - pink, red and gold.   The original necklace that was the cover for the workshop was all three colours, and I liked it so much, I knew that was what I wanted to do!

Some people made all gold, one of my sisters did gold with 2 red bells, one either end (you can see it in the picture below), and it was really nice to see what each person wanted to come away with!


Here's my finished piece, which I've been wearing nearly every day since making it!


I'm going to go back to Tatty Devine, and do another workshop - I just have to decide which one to do!  

I hope you have a great Christmas, and see you soon at Tatty Devine.....!

Comments

Popular Posts