Liberty

I visited Liberty for the first time in November last year, and I really loved it, but then I think that might have something to do with the age of the building! I mean, just look at it!


Not the brightest of days, but look at the outside!  It's mock Tudor, built in 1924, and I love all of the detail, inside and outside!



There's a flower stall at one of the entrances, and they had some really lovely flowers! I resisted buying any, since they would have been a pain to carry around for the rest of the day!  I might stick with buying flowers close to home, and dreaming of Liberty flowers!




I went to the cafe, and found these adorable salt and pepper shakers in the shape of TARDIS!


There is something about these chandeliers that feels very fitting in Liberty!


I thought this plate was adorable!


See what I meant about the detail?



Who needs one mirror when you can have numerous plates with bits of mirror in their middle instead!


These were the Christmas decorations that they put up, and I was there on the day that they had

finished installing them. 



Can I just stay here and keep looking at this ceiling please?

I would thoroughly recommend going to visit Liberty if you want a nice way to spend a couple of hours!  Just be warned, it's pretty pricey in there, so resist falling in love with too much stuff, if you can!


Comments

Popular Posts