Silence is golden....honest!

As you might have guessed from my silence this year, I've been a little busy!

The last year has been a very different year for me - I quit my full time job, ebayed, and started organising renovation of 2 house, one of which is finished, and the other will be finished in the next month (urk! There's still a lot to do!).  I've become a teacher, at a local college,  passed my AAT (and had a graduation ceremony for!), and taken up running.  A bit of a difference from last year on all counts!

Here's some lovely lavender that's grown in our garden!

But now that things are starting to slow down (or will do later this year!), I've decided it's time to get back into blogging, so there should be a sudden flurry of activity on here!  I hope you enjoy it!




Comments

Popular Posts