Crown and Glory unboxing

Recently, I've discovered the wonders of pretty things to go in my hair, and Crown and Glory has been a part of that, especially when I discovered the wonder that is The Glitterati - a subscription from Crown and Glory that has a bunch of wonderful people in a private Facebook group, all of whom are lovely, and very supportive of each other (and a large amount, or maybe a very vocal amount, are unicorn lovers!)  You can come and join in the fun by signing up with the Glitterati, so you don't have to feel too left out!


A very good delivery day
There are some parcels that you get, that mean you know it's going to be good!  This sticker is a sign of goodness!


And don't forget the glittery tape!


The Glitterati boxes always come very prettily packaged, with the label on top to show the theme of the month!


The boxes are guaranteed to be worth at least £50, which I think is very good value, especially when there are some items that will only go to Glitterati!  Here's a picture of the magical moment of opening the box - look at all the pretty things!


This is a very typical reaction to opening the Glitterati box - I need to put everything in my hair, and post pictures!



And there's a Lotta Rosie headband in burgundy



I took the chance to wear both of these before I left work, and before I dyed my hair blue - but that's for another post!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts