Recent Reads: The Rumour by Lesley Kara

My review: πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ

When a rumour starts going around that a female child killer lives in their small seaside town, women of the right age start to be suspected, and the town is enraged.

Joanne passes on the rumour, and the ramifications of that act are horrible, as things start happening to her.

People start to act differently in the town, and Joanne becomes obsessed with articles about the child killer.

This was a very good psychological thriller, and it reminded me of Mary Higgins Clarke, with the protagonist being at the centre of the action, and sweeping you along, through twists and turns.

The Rumour is out now, and is available on Amazon, and everywhere else you can find books!

I was given this book for free in return for an unbiased review, so my thanks to NetGalley and Random House and Transworld (the publishers) for this book.


Check out my GoodReads profile to see more reviews!

Comments

Popular Posts