Recent Reads: Our Stop by Laura Jane Williams

My review: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Our Stop by Laura Jane Williams is a book that I was following the author on Instagram for about a year, and really enjoyed her take on things.

Our Stop is about Nadia and Daniel, who both take the same train (she tries, anyway) to work.  Daniel decides that a good way to meet a woman on a train is to put something in Missed Connections in the paper that everyone reads on the train.  

This is the story of their near misses as they nearly meet in a lot of different ways, and was one that I really enjoyed!  

If you liked The Flatshare by Beth O'Leary, then you'll enjoy this!  I personally loved both!

Laura Jane Williams has written two non-fiction books, and this is her debut novel!  She's currently working on her next book, but is finding the time to promote Our Stop, and tickets for these events have been going quickly!

Our Stop was published on Kindle on 6th June, and is coming out in paperback on 8th August,  and is available to buy or preorder on Amazon  and on Waterstones.  I've found a link to where you can search for local bookshops, including independent!

I was given this book for free in return for an unbiased review, so my thanks to NetGalley and to Avon Books UK (the publishers) for this book.

Check out my GoodReads profile to see more reviews!

Comments

Popular Posts