Recent Reads: The End of the Line by Gray Williams

My review: 🌟🌟🌟

The End of the Line by Gray Williams is a fantasy thriller, with a small group of people trapped by doing a job, transporting a demon to Siberia in the hopes of sending it back to where it came from.

The story jumps between present day and the past, telling the story of how they got into this situation, and some background for the characters.


This was one of those books where I found I didn't actually like some of the characters, and you're not meant to, but I was still rooting for them.

To me, The End of the Line is an original spin on thriller concept.  I haven't read a book that looks at the same topics, and to have the countdown happening at the top of every chapter in the present does give it that edge of the seat feeling.

If you enjoy thrillers, then give this a go!  

The End of the Line was published on 8th July 2019,  and is available to buy on Amazon  and on Waterstones (audio CD only for Waterstones!).  I've found a link to where you can search for local bookshops, including independent!

You can follow Gray Williams on Twitter, or through his website.

I was given this book for free in return for an unbiased review, so my thanks to NetGalley and to Canelo (the publishers) for this book.

Check out my GoodReads profile to see more reviews!

Comments

Popular Posts