Skincare: Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm

I've talked before about finding Caroline Hirons' blog and youtube videos before, and Moringa Cleansing Balm is another product I've bought on her general advice, and loved!


It's a hot cloth cleansing balm, which means it's a bit oily.  You scoop it out of the pot with a fingernail, smear it on both your hands, and rub your face with it, and then put a hot face cloth on your face to clean off the balm, and any makeup.  

I've used a couple of different hot cloth cleansers, and really, having a hot cloth on your face just feels so lovely! I highly recommend it!  If you want to dip your toe in, then have a try with Superdrug's Naturally Radiant hot cloth cleanser!

I'm on my third pot of the Moringa Cleansing Balm, so I think I've found something that's going to stay with me for a while!

Comments

Popular Posts