My year in books so far




I do love Goodreads - they make keeping track of what I've read before, and what I want to read so much easier than it used to be!


This is my username and picture, because I love(d! Nom!) that bird!


Whenever I go near a bookshop or library (usually after having smelt it out, according to some!) I am normally looking at my phone, and then at a book in my hand, working out where I am in a series, or if I've liked anything else by the author, or even what other people have thought of the book (anything with a very low star rating gets set gently back on the shelf!  Too many books, too little time!)

This is my current view when I look at my stats, and I do love the information that I can see, such as longest book, how many books read, and you can see what I've rated them!
Yes, I do rate a lot of books as being 4 stars...
And then I remember how many books are on my to read list.......


So if you see me in a book shop or library, remind me that I don't need to find new books, just read the ones I want to read already!

Comments

  1. You can never have too many books, Pam! I wish I could read as fast as you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts