The time I wanted to stop looking out of the kitchen window

It all started innocently enough!

It was Christmas 2010, and it snowed, so Piete decided to make a snowman....




 Yes, our garden is mostly paving stones and concrete, which makes gathering snow pretty good, as it's nice and even, and Piete is a determined man.....



Piete asked me what kind of snowman I wanted, and I couldn't resist as it was near Christmas, and requested Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas!

Just a reminder of what he looks like, before we go on to the terrifying conclusion!

And so Piete built me what I had requested.....


 And this is how I saw the snowman, whenever I went into the kitchen... smiling at me with his creepy smile, and WATCHING ME!


'Why yes, I would like a drink, please! A drink of your blood!'

And then, finally, the nightmare was over, but our creepy snowman lasted a lot longer than I wanted him to!


Happily, there hasn't been snow enough for a snowman since then, but I have a feeling that when we do next have a snowman, this one might re-incarnate!


Comments

Popular Posts