Brush Lettering workshop with Little Old Goose



I'm left handed, and have always struggled with my handwriting.  I am always interested in new ways that will make me write in a clearer way, and so when I saw the Brush Lettering workshop with Lucy of Little Old Goose in Southsea, I decided to go along and have a try!

                               
The above photo is from Little Old Goose's Instagram story.

There was a guide sheet on how to make the shapes, a sheet with the alphabet in plain, cursive, and capital letters, and of course, Lucy herself to help with some of the harder letters (e, p and q are surprisingly hard!).


              

I am, however, very pleased with my S's! 

              

This is the quote I was working on, and by working on, I mean the placement of the words, and all of my letter shapes.

If you're interested in trying something different, then I would suggest brush lettering!  It was really good, and might be good for making your own cards, bullet journalling, or anything else you can think of!



Comments

Popular Posts