Recent Reads: Pecan Pies and Dead Guys by Angie Fox a cosy mystery with things going bump in the night

My review: 🌟🌟🌟🌟

Pecan Pies and Dead Guys by Angie Fox is set in southern United States, with Verity, who has a mobster ghost that lends her energy so she can interact with other ghosts, is often asked to look into ghostly goings on, but not everyone believes she can do what she can do.

This is the 7th book in the series, but Angie Fox has ensured that you won't feel like you've missed out on too much, catching you up on essential details, so I didn't find it a problem!

The 1st book in the series (Southern Spirits) is free from Amazon, and it turns out I read it in 2017, and rated it 4 stars as well!


Angie Fox also has another series of books called Accidental Demon Slayer, which has 11 books in the series! She also has a Facebook page and a reader group.

I really enjoyed Pecan Pies and Dead Guys, which I would classify as a cosy mystery.  It was fun and kept me guessing.


Pecan Pies and Dead Guys was published on 18th September 2018, and is available on Amazon  to buy on Kindle and on Waterstones to pre-order the hardback, which is coming out on 16th May this year.  I've found a link to where you can search for local bookshops, including independent!

I was given this book for free in return for an unbiased review, so my thanks to NetGalley and to Moose Island Books (the publishers) for this book.

Check out my GoodReads profile to see more reviews!

Comments

Popular Posts