Recent Reads: The Nowhere Child by Christian White



My review: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Sammy Went disappeared as a little girl just over twenty years ago from Manson, Kentucky, and now Kim Leamy in Australia is being told that she is this missing child.

The Nowhere Child goes between present day and when Sammy goes missing, and tells a story that I sped through, wanting to know more.  

Kim's journey to understand what happened, and meet her family is well told, with the pain of Kim's memories of her mother being betrayed, and Kim's Australian sister.

I really enjoyed this book, and thought it was paced well, with twists and turns throughout.  If you enjoy crime or thriller novels, then you'll probably enjoy this!

The Nowhere Child was published on 22nd January this year, and is available on Amazon and Waterstones to pre-order, and everywhere else you can find books!  I've found a link to where you can search for local bookshops, including independent!

I was given this book for free in return for an unbiased review, so my thanks to NetGalley and to Harper Collins (the publishers) for this book.

Check out my GoodReads profile to see more reviews!

Comments

Popular Posts