Recent Reads: Extract of The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon

Only an excerpt, but ðŸŒŸðŸŒŸðŸŒŸðŸŒŸðŸŒŸ

I got my hands on an extract of The Priory of the Orange Tree, and was really pleased I did!  It's a fantasy with dragon's, wyrms (a different type of dragon, but one that doesn't like humans), kingdoms that don't understand each other, and an assassin from The Priory of the Orange Tree, looking after the Queen.

The whole book is 848 pages long in total, but the bit I read was really engaging, and I wanted to know more about the characters, and who gets to be a dragon rider!

The Priory of the Orange Tree was published on 26th February this year, and is available on Amazon and Waterstones to pre-order, and everywhere else you can find books!

I was given this book for free in return for an unbiased review, so my thanks to NetGalley and to Bloomsbury Publishing (the publishers) for this book.

Check out my GoodReads profile to see more reviews!

Comments

Popular Posts