Recent Reads: Fresh Flavors for the Slow Cooker; Reinvent the Slow-Cooked Meal; 77 Mouthwatering Recipes by Nicki Sizemore

My review: 🌟🌟🌟🌟

As it gets colder, it feels like it's time to get out the slow cooker, and make delicious food, and this is the recipe book to help you with that!


There are sections for vegetable main dishes; chicken, turkey and pork; beef and lamb; seafood; breakfast and brunch.  Each recipe set out with stove top prep, slow cooker, and slow cooker jump starts, where you're given some bits that you can do in the days before.

This is a really nicely laid out cook book, with lots of photos, which I always feel helps me when I'm cooking, so I've got an idea of what it all needs to look like.

Fresh Flavors for the Slow Cooker was published on 29th October 2019,  and is available to buy on Amazon  and on Waterstones.  I've found a link to where you can search for local bookshops, including independent!

You can follow Nicki Sizemore on Twitter, Instagram, or through her website, where you can find more recipes!

I was given this book for free in return for an unbiased review, so my thanks to NetGalley and to Storey Publishing (the publishers) for this book.

Check out my GoodReads profile to see more reviews!

Comments

Popular Posts