Recent films: A Bad Moms Christmas (31st December)

I've seen A Bad Moms Christmas before, but I enjoyed it, and wanted to watch it again!

This is the second film in the Bad Moms series, and I just love all of the characters, and how they struggle together to find themselves rather than doing what society tells them they should be doing.

In this instalment, our bad Moms are being visited by their Moms, just in time for Christmas!  And you can see where they each get their habits from!  Which is exactly what you need at such a high pressure time as Christmas!

I enjoyed the film, even if I was cringing at some points (I've not managed to get through Bridesmaids), but otherwise I found it hilarious!

And that's it! My last Christmas film!  This has been an interesting experience watching all of these films and writing about them, and I'm in the process of writing a post about it, so stay tuned!

I hope you've enjoyed this!  Any suggestions for films to watch next year?

Comments

Popular Posts