Recent Reads: Christmas at Rachel's Pudding Pantry by Caroline Roberts

My review: 🌟🌟🌟🌟


I adore Christmas, and so back in November, I had the idea that I could just write reviews of Christmas books in December!  So, welcome to the first Christmas book review!

Christmas at Rachel's Pudding Pantry by Caroline Roberts is a lovely, cosy book, with lots of recipes throughout, which set the atmosphere even more for me!

The book starts in October, after Jill and Rachel opened their Pudding Pantry over the summer, and Rachel and Tom got together.  The Pudding Pantry is starting to get quieter, and so Rachel and Jill start thinking about what could bring in more customers.

Rachel is busy with the farm, the Pudding Pantry, Maisy and so Tom feels a bit ignored.  Then his ex-wife starts being spotted around.

Jill has been a widow for two years, and now might be the time that she starts to think about more than just looking after Maisy and Rachel.

There were lots of ups and downs in this, but overall the feeling of a cosy winter wasn't far away, and the book was very festive!

Christmas at Rachel's Pudding Pantry was published on 31st October 2019,  and is available to buy on Amazon  and on Waterstones.  I've found a link to where you can search for local bookshops, including independent!

You can follow Caroline Roberts on Twitter, or through her blog.

Here's my review of the first book in this series, Rachel's Pudding Pantry.

If you're interested in romance books, then here's some others I've reviewed:
Our Stop by Laura Jane Williams ðŸŒŸðŸŒŸðŸŒŸðŸŒŸðŸŒŸ
One Summer in Paris by Sarah Morgan ðŸŒŸðŸŒŸðŸŒŸðŸŒŸ

I was given this book for free in return for an unbiased review, so my thanks to NetGalley and to HarperCollins UK (the publishers) for this book.

Check out my GoodReads profile to see more reviews!

Comments

Popular Posts