Recent films: Mrs Miracle (14th December)

My rating: 🔔🔔🔔🔔

Mrs Miracle has James Van Der Beek (I very much enjoyed him in Don't Trust the Bitch in Apartment 23, and haven't ever seen Dawson's Creek, sorry!), and Erin Karpluk (Being Erica, a very good series) in it, and when I saw that, I immediately stopped the film, so I could watch it with my husband, who loves both of these actors for the same reasons as me, plus, he did watch Dawson's Creek!

James  Van Der Beek plays Seth, a widower with 2 energetic young boys, and a series of house keepers/ nanny's, who quit due to them!  Erin Karpluk plays Reba, a travel agent who hasn't been to any of the places that she's selling to her clients, and desperately wants to go.

Along comes Mrs Merkle, who has a way with things, who knows how to handle the boys, and who puts Seth and Reba in each other's way.

This was an enjoyable fantasy Christmas story, that I would watch again, and I have the second film saved up to watch soon!

Comments

Popular Posts